Samsung Xcover 4 FRP Bypass Guide¶
This comprehensive guide provides detailed instructions on how to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on the Samsung Xcover 4 device. It presents two methods: one developed by wuseman and another by hardinfo. It's important to note that the wuseman method is included here for personal reference purposes, and if you encounter any difficulties, it is strongly recommended to follow hardinfo's method for reliable support.
To bypass FRP using wuseman's method, follow these steps:
Here's an improved version of the text for your README:
- Power off the device.
- Perform a factory data reset by simultaneously pressing the volume up, home, and power buttons.
- Once the device boots up, make an emergency call from the lower left corner of the screen.
- Immediately hang up, as you only need a recently dialed number for later use.
- Proceed to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on another Wi-Fi network to bring up the keyboard.
- Tap on the Settings icon on your Xcover 4.
- Navigate to "Swipe, touch, and feedback" in the settings menu.
- Select "Touch feedback."
- Choose "Sounds and vibration."
- Tap on the first option under "Looking for something else."
- Select "Blocked number."
- Tap on "Recent."
- Tap on the emergency number you called in step 3.
- Congratulations! You have successfully bypassed FRP.
- Now, send a text message to the emergency number and type "www.youtube.com" (note: URLs only work with Google apps).
- Tap on the sent text message to be redirected to YouTube.
- Tap on the account icon in the upper right corner, and then tap on "Help & feedback" to open the Google Chrome browser.
- Once Google Chrome is open, search for "apex launcher apk" on Google and download Apex Launcher.
- Allow permissions to install applications from either Google Chrome or Samsung Internet browser.
- Open Apex Launcher, go to Settings, and navigate to Security.
- Disable "Find My Device" under "Other security settings" in the Security tab.
- Return to Settings, open Apps, and disable Google Play services.
- Install hardinfo's APK from hardreset.info/download/frp-bypass-android-712/.
- Once installed, go back to Accounts, and you will see a blue Google icon. Add your Google account.
- After adding your account, enable Google Play services again.
- Return to Accounts to confirm that your account has been added. The icon will now be the default Google icon.
- If you see your account added, the FRP bypass is complete.
- Restart your device and perform a factory reset to finalize the process.
Please note that no support will be provided for wuseman's method, and it is recommended to follow hardinfo's method if you encounter difficulties.
For an alternative method provided by hardinfo, which may be easier to follow, visit their guide at hardreset.info.
Random Pictures from the unlock¶
- wuseman firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems, questions, ideas, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. For faster communication, you can visit the Freenode IRC network or use their webchat by typing "/msg w" to initiate a conversation.