Samsung A10 | FRP Bypass Guide¶
This guide offers detailed instructions on how to root your Samsung Galaxy A10. Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful root process.
Before you proceed, make sure you have the following:
- Samsung Galaxy A10 firmware downloaded and saved on your PC. Ensure that the current OS version matches the downloaded version of AP and CSC.
- Forced Encryption Disabler and RMM State Bypass files downloaded and copied to an external SD card. These files are necessary to avoid OEM lock and boot warnings after the root process.
- Forced Encryption Disabler: Download here
- RMM State Bypass: Download here
- No-verity-opt-encrypt: Various versions available here
- TWRP Recovery for A10: Download here
- 7Zip-ZS installed on your PC to extract files from the downloaded firmware.
- Magisk Manager (latest version) or Magisk Canary downloaded and installed on your mobile.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A10.
- Enter Download mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Volume Up buttons simultaneously while connecting your mobile to the PC via a USB cable. Release the buttons when the Samsung logo appears.
- Use Odin to flash your device. Instead of the default AP file, select the magisk-patched.tar file obtained in the previous step.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete. Once finished, press the Volume Down + Power button to exit Download mode. When the screen turns off, immediately press the Volume Up + Power buttons to boot into Recovery mode.
- In Stock recovery mode, navigate to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and select "Yes" to wipe data. This step will erase your saved data, so make sure to back up your important files. Do not boot into the operating system yet.
Booting into Rooted OS¶
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons. Release all the keys when the Bootloader warning appears.
- Follow the device setup process as if setting up a new device.
- You can verify the root status using Root Checker. The Magisk Manager app should appear in your app drawer. If you can't find the app, you can install Magisk Manager on your mobile.
To all my friends that letting me play with their devices, you know who you are!
Visit my websites and profiles for the latest information and updated tools: